From conception to creation, each team member does their part to make your experience as fluid as possible. We design, build, maintain and construct according to your needs and wants.
We offer an evaluation that brings the sometimes complex elements of the project together. Whatever the job, we provide the itemized cost breakdown and offer cost effective options if desired.
With Vision and Analysis complete, your job is scheduled and the work begins.
Anything less than happy clients are unacceptable. Once construction starts we address matters as fast as possible should they arise.
The WOB Team is well versed in all aspects of construction. If it can be done, we can do it!
We believe doing everything "In House" maximizes your value and allows WOB to control the quality and timeline ensuring your project is completed above satisfaction.
"We highly recommend WOB. The team is very easy to work with and they understand quality and customer satisfaction. Their crew did great work and they worked fast."
"All of it is top quality and it all came in at about what it was quoted. I think they charged a fair price
for the work that was done and the workmanship was excellent."
-Angie's List Reviews
- On Staff Designer
- Projects to Code
- Owner on Site
- Smooth Coordination
- Respectful, Clean and Competent
- We have buying power. When it is time to choose a product, we can source it at a great price for you
- WOB builds with a standard of excellence that will leave your project finished for good
- No quick fixes or patchwork, we bring your home or business to top notch condition
WOB offers contracting work in all areas related to home or business; remodel, repair, design and construction. Whether it is painting, roofing or adding iron railing to your home or deck, or a more in depth job such as kitchen and/or bathroom remodel, WOB has got you covered.
With over 21 years of business, there is no job we can't do. WOB has built and designed new homes, remodels, bathrooms, kitchens, you name it! From the ground up or remodel, we've got you covered.
We have a showroom where we offer unique and quality focused products in all price ranges. We also have a custom cabinet shop. The builders are the installers!
Hourly rates for consulting and getting those DIY projects up to code available.
- All Phase Construction
- Flooring, Tiles, Counters, Cabinets, Painting, Railing, Windows, and more
- Patios, Covers, Railing, Roofs, Decks, Siding, Stairs and more
- Remodels, Additions
- Accessory Dwelling Units or ADU. (Take advantage of the Portland city fee waiver promotion! Call us for details)
- Free estimates and in-home consultations. We want to hear your ideas
- Our cabinets are made right here in Portland with all the bells and whistles, This ensures quick turn around time, ease of changes onsite, and exceptional quality
- Our owner is hands-on, working onsite. Our managers coordinate the steps of your project to ensure a smooth process
Flooring, tile and counters are bought direct and presented in our showroom. No middle man mark up or waiting on numbers from a third party. We offer design, color, and texture expertise which ensures an attractive and functional finished product.
Our cabinets are designed and built right here in Portland. Find samples in our showroom. We also have windows, doors, roofing and finishing products such as moulding, railing and wainscotting. Our samples are kept up to date. See what’s new and what is timeless!
Outside: Our roofing and paint applications are top notch and stand the test of time. Ask about our poly-glass patio cover. We replace windows, doors and more. Add railing to your decks and stairs and tile to your balcony. When it comes to durability, we can help your home withstand the Pacific Northwest weather.
Between the walls: Our home insulation slows the flow of heat to save you and your family some money. As a full-service insulation contractor WOB provides expert home insulation services to improve areas such as walls, crawl spaces, basements, and garages in your home. Being an allied trade partner of EnergyTrust of Oregon, we will work with you to achieve the maximum energy refunds possible. A combination of credits and savings, your home improvement will be putting money in your families pocket.
- Jeremy Nasta, Manager (503) 382-9621
- Please email email@example.com directly
- (do not use the form)
- Alex Ioanide, Owner (503) 381-5708